If you’re looking for finance on your next buy-to-let remortgage or buy-to-let purchase then this product with limited set up fees could be just the solution.
The mortgage has the following features:
- Available for the purchase and remortgage of rental property
- 3.65% Fixed rate until 31/10/2020 (4.7% APR) up to 65% LTV
- Reverts to lenders variable rate, currently 4.74%
- 5% early repayment charge until 31/10/2016, 3% until 31/10/2018 then 1% until 31/10/2020
- Free standard valuation to a value of £700
- Free remortgage transfer service
- £1,999 lender arrangement fee (can be added to the loan) & £295 broker fee for RLA members (normally £495)
Our buy-to-let mortgage experts, 3mc, support you throughout all the steps of the process and can even help you to find mortgages for unusual property and tenancy types, including HMO properties and properties with Housing Benefit tenants. All for a fixed broker fee of £295 for RLA members.
Interested? Contact RLA Mortgages today:
Please note lenders have different minimum criteria requirements and not all landlords and property types will qualify for this specific product. For further information contact RLA Mortgages.
This is a financial promotion and in no way should it be viewed as a personal recommendation or advice. Before a recommendation/advice can be given you should seek independant mortgage or financial advice.
RLA Mortgages is operated exclusively for the RLA by 3mc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No. 302992. ANY PROPERTY USED AS SECURITY, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR HOME, MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. Although the FCA regulate the way the majority of mortgages are sold, in most cases they do not regulate buy to let mortgages. This means you may have less protection if things go wrong with a buy-to-let mortgage. All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.